Friday, October 22, 2010

Harold Parker Forest, Andover MA

On Thursday me and my friend Chris went to ride/explore Harold Parker Forest in Andover Mass. We were both very impressed with the network of single track and double track trails. We rode for two hours and never had a feeling of being lost. Although we would have done fine without it, we had mass.gov handy on my phone to glance at the online map. The website has 3 really nice legible trail maps that can easily be printed. The forest has a lot of rack face climbs, rocky technical rolling hills. I think I would have had more fun if it had not have rained for 10 minutes into our ride... I hate slippery everything. Over all Harold Parker is a great location for the race Chris and I are putting on December 4th...





No comments:

Post a Comment